Come and learn all about the different face shapes and how to contour and highlight. We are going to cover the proper placement for corrective make-up, how to find and place your blush, perfect your eyebrows, and do a no make-up look. Before class is complete, you will do a full application with skin prep, complexion, contour, highlight, blush, and brows.
Make-Up Artist Training Program
When starting your career as a professional make-up artist, your kit is going to be your right hand man. This program is
designed to give you the education and knowledge you need to jump start your career and start working immediately. Below
is a list of materials you will need for all 6 classes. Your kit and materials MUST be SEPARATE from your personal makeup.
Kits must be clean and hygienic as you will be working on multiple people. Your new make-up kit will be stocked with
products for all skin tones, skin types, and a variety of make-up looks.
Materials needed for EVERY Class:
– Notebook and pen/pencil for note taking
– Paper towels
– Make-Up Brushes: powder, foundation, concealer, blush, contour, highlight, eyeshadow lid, eyeshadow crease,
eyeshadow pencil brush, eyeliner brush, eyebrow brush, lip brush (12 total).
– Make-Up Sponge
– A spray container with 99% alcohol
– Cotton Rounds
– Hand Sanitizer
– Make-Up Wipes
– Towel for station
– Color Wheel
– Metal Palette
– Skincare: moisturizer, eye cream, lip conditioner, make-up remover
– Brush cleaner
– Set bag large enough for your kit
– Small scissors
Additional Materials needed for Sculpted & Defined:
– Highlight & Contour palette
– Blush Colors
– Brow palette / brow pencils