During this class, we are going to talk about smoky eyes, cut creases, corrective eye make-up, and the different eye shapes. We will discuss color theory and how to enhance the eyes with colors and placement. You will practice your favorite eye technique and apply a full make-up application before the class is complete.
Make-Up Artist Training Program
When starting your career as a professional make-up artist, your kit is going to be your right-hand man. This program is
designed to give you the education and knowledge you need to jump start your career and start working immediately. Below
is a list of materials you will need for all 6 classes. Your kit and materials MUST be SEPARATE from your personal makeup.
Kits must be clean and hygienic as you will be working on multiple people. Your new make-up kit will be stocked with
products for all skin tones, skin types, and a variety of make-up looks.
Materials needed for EVERY Class:
– Notebook and pen/pencil for note taking
– Paper towels
– Make-Up Brushes: powder, foundation, concealer, blush, contour, highlight, eyeshadow lid, eyeshadow crease,
eyeshadow pencil brush, eyeliner brush, eyebrow brush, lip brush (12 total).
– Make-Up Sponge
– A spray container with 99% alcohol
– Cotton Rounds
– Hand Sanitizer
– Make-Up Wipes
– Towel for station
– Color Wheel
– Metal Palette
– Skincare: moisturizer, eye cream, lip conditioner, make-up remover
– Brush cleaner
– Set bag large enough for your kit
– Small scissors
Additional Materials needed for Eyes On You:
– Eyeshadow Palette with colors from light to dark, natural and colorful.